One Lenawee is a collaboration of volunteers dedicated to the vision of making Lenawee County a great place and keeping it that way.
- Using grass-root energies and passion, we bring attention and action to important community issues.
- Uniting and connecting partner organizations and committed individuals, we identify, support, and develop efforts and projects that make optimal use of community resources which will result in progress toward the vision.
We strongly believe that having outstanding local communities is vital to retaining and attracting people to Lenawee County.
We have divided our attentions into different aspects of life in the county, and each of these areas or “strands” reaches out to organizations and individuals engaged in these areas. We strive to keep our attention on the Big Picture, while supporting specific actions, convening, connecting,and at times initiating specific projects.
Our key partner is the county’s economic development organization, Lenawee Now; our efforts are designed to support and complement theirs.
One Lenawee Vision Statement:
“Lenawee County will be recognized as the premier place in Michigan to live, work, learn, worship, and play."
One Lenawee Strategy to Bring About the Vision:
“One Lenawee will identify, support and develop efforts and projects that make optimal use of community resources and will result in progress toward the vision.”
One Lenawee Meeting Minutes
- One Lenawee Steering Committee Sept 23, 2015
- One Lenawee Steering Committee Oct 20, 2015
- One Lenawee Steering Committee Nov 17, 2015
- One Lenawee Steering Committee Dec 15, 2015
- One Lenawee Steering Committee Feb 16, 2016
- One Lenawee Steering Committee March 15, 2016
- One Lenawee Steering Committee April 19, 2016