Lenawee Now offers a wide variety of Entrepreneurial Services for any entrepreneur who wants to make their dream come true and successfully establish their own business in Lenawee Country. Here at Lenawee Now, we realize that the art of entrepreneurship is a unique skill that comes in many shapes and sizes. Therefore, we are interested in working with start-ups in any industry. There are no basic criteria required in order to work with our team. Lenawee Now is willing to offer its entrepreneurial services to any candidate with the will power and motivation to make their entrepreneurial idea come to life!
Please contact Gary Clemeton or call us at (517) 265-5141 to learn more.
- Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition is an international business plan competition which highlights Michigan as a robust and vibrant venue for innovation and business opportunity. The competition fuels innovation-based business growth by uncovering the best and brightest new business concepts from local and global entrepreneurs, exposing those opportunities to potential investment capital and fostering their growth within Michigan.
- With more than $1 million in cash winnings, plus in-kind awards of services, staffing and software, the Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition is the world’s largest business plan competition.
- The Great Lakes Entrepreneur's Quest is a support organization which hosts competitions to assist entrepreneurs in starting, developing or accelerating high-growth businesses.
- Competitors have the chance to possibly win seed capital, to receive valuable services (e.g., legal, accounting, consulting), gain media exposure and to explore other opportunities that can help one launch or grow a business.
- This is one of our state’s top entrepreneurial events to attend. It brings together entrepreneurs and investors for a day of learning, networking, and pitching.
- This competition rewards women business owners in the State of Michigan annually, hosted by Walsh College.
- Hosted by the University of Michigan Ross School of Business this symposium brings together investors and entrepreneurs, and features a nice pitch track.
- Does your company have a core social mission? This challenge rewards social entrepreneurs annually with a variety of prizes and rewards.